Today, just having a website is simply not enough. Maintaining a Facebook presence is vital in order to have a successful online marketing strategy. Facebook fan pages allow businesses to connect with potential customers, past customers, and referral partners. A successful fan page will generate leads, and allow you to share valuable content with your contacts. Customizing your Facebook fan page is fairly straightforward. Here are a few ways to make your fan page unique and attractive.
1. Personalize Your Vanity URL: This will help your page look more professional and identifiable to your audience while also making it easier to share with others. For example: use your company name.
2. Customize Your Welcome Page: Use iFrames and create a custom tab on your page, which will allow you to feature specific images and promotions. Use the welcome page to greet your viewers, and encourage them to “Like” your fan page.
3. Use A Creative Visual: This can be your logo or something more creative that will provide information about your business. Design something that will catch the eye of your audience, and entice them to explore the rest of the page.
4. Take Advantage of Post Targeting: Facebook now offers a tool that allows you to target certain audiences with different posts. Use this tool to customize posts for fans with different languages, certain locations, and specific needs. This will customize your fan page and result in increased engagement.
5. Run Facebook Promotions: By running promotions on your fan page you will attract new fans and drive increased traffic to your page. Use contests, user-generated content promotions, and coupons to attract a larger audience and engage with your existing audience.